We are looking for a Marketing Co-ordinator to join our growing team!
The lucky new recruit will be responsible for working within the sales and marketing team to implement the company sales and marketing strategy. This role will also include undertaking marketing activities for the company’s clients in the engineering and education sectors along with admin and project management responsibilities as required.
– Undertake both direct mail and e-marketing activities, to raise the company profile and help to convert prospects into customers
– Take responsibility for updating and developing the company prospects database for the sales department
– Carry out market research activities as appropriate for the company
– Develop and undertake social media activity for the company, including identifying fresh content and interacting with followers
– Plan the attendance by the company at selected trade shows and exhibitions, including travel and hotel booking
– Work as directed on client marketing activities, including social media, SEO analysis, website updates, market research, e-marketing, direct mail campaigns, open days, exhibitions etc
– Assist the Marketing Director in the development of strategy for both the company and clients, including the production of marketing strategy documents and communication plans
– Support the Directors on project management, acting as another pair of hands when required
– Attending Conferences, when required, to assist the Commercial Director
– Admin duties as requested, including database management, data entry etc.
– Assist in the day to day running of a busy creative agency, undertaking tasks as requested by any of the Directors.
– YouTube channel creation and management
– Blog writing
– CRM management of both the Prospecting and Business databases
– Press release creation and distribution
– General office manager duties
– Proficient with Microsoft Office, Powerpoint skills a bonus
– SEO experience woukld be advantageous
– Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite would be advantageous
– Educated to A Level standard, excellent written English essential.
– Interest in the media industry and keen to learn new skills
– Strong organisational skills
– Excellent attention to detail and the ability to change direction quickly while maintaining a positive attitude and retaining the highest calibre of work
– Present a professional demeanour and be able to work and participate in a team environment as well as independently
– Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
– Must have the ability to manage priorities, meet deadlines and work well within a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
– A personable and professional approach, with a great sense of humour
Salary: £16,000 – £20,000
Please email your current CV together with a covering letter telling us why you would be perfect to join our growing team to: firstname.lastname@example.org